Lime Academy Orton Values
All staff will work collaboratively to create vibrant, successful center of learning for those with SEND.
Our staff will use their best endeavors to ensure that educational outcomes for each individual are achieved. We want to do this through exciting, inclusive and forward thinking methods which enable aspirational opportunities for all pupils.
All pupils attending Lime Academy Orton (LAO) will have an EHCP.
Every child is a successful learner, a confident individual and a valued part of their community
- We want our school to be a source of immense pride for our staff, our pupils, their families and other local stakeholders.
- We are an academy for all young people, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, faith or creed.
- Our staff will strive for high levels of respect, openness, honesty, communication and collaboration with parents, pupils and other professionals, as together we strive for high levels of performance and recognise the contributions and achievements of others. This is fundamental to our Protective Behaviors ethos- we respect and show respect to each other in all we do and say each day.
- Embedded within our Academy: the RESPECT values of the Lime Trust:
Lime Academy Orton is a values-led school. Our values encourage all stakeholders to display the behaviours expected of a member of our school community.
We expect everyone to display our values of:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We provide an exciting, safe and challenging learning environment that recognises and adapts to the needs of every individual. Pupils are well cared for, guided and supported to make the best progress in all areas including personal development and well being. We encourage our pupils to be positive contributors to the school, their families, their neighbourhood and the wider community.